Monday, January 5, 2009

Pregnancy sucks

O.K., I just need to gripe for a minute and then I'll concede to the fact that this pregnancy is truly a miracle and a blessing... blah, blah, blah! I can't sleep for more than 1 1/2-2 hours at a time, I wake up at least 4 times a night for 30 min to 2 hours at a time, my braxton hicks contractions last all day instead of for a few minutes at a time, I'm huge and have to roll my big but out of bed or off the couch, none of my "small" maternity clothes I wore throughout my pregnancy with Nate fit, I'm still nauseous (but at least it isn't all day everyday like it was with Nate), I have a bad cough and everytime I cough I pee, did I mention I'm huge? Nathan asked me yesterday if "I could play with him when the baby came out". Poor kid. I'm just so exhausted all the time that I don't have the energy to play with him. He has been really patient but has decided that he doesn't want to be a big brother after all. What am I supposed to say to that? Hopefully he'll change his mind someday!
I think we've decided to name this little blessing "Samuel". I just can't wait to meet him and be done with this pregnancy business. Why can't we do it like cats and be done in 9 weeks!?!?

No comments: